But this year is different! So far this year I've finished my cardigan, made two hats, bought yarn for some fingerless gloves I've been dying to knit, and currently working on another hat. I also have another pair of gloves lined up after I've finished what I currently have on needles.
Right now, I'm working on a hat pattern I found on Ravelry. It's called Let it Snow! ear flap hat. I've already made one of them and I loved it. It was my first time working with Fair Isle knitting. I found out that I fucking love Fair Isle knitting. I think this may be my new obsession.
| Fair Isle knitting |
| Lots of pink! I like pink. |
So now I'm making another hat. With a different main colour. Still going to use the teal and pink, but switch them. It should be done by the end of the day either tomorrow or Tuesday.
Here is what it looks like right now. Ok, so that's a lie. I do have both flaps and about an inch into the actual hat part. I just haven't taken a picture of it yet. I'll do that soon. Can't wait for this one to be done with my new knowledge of fair isle knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment