Welcome to Knitting Nooses. A good friend of mine suggested this name after I said I was thinking of starting a knitting blog. I liked the name, and apparently it suits me.
This will be a where I blog about all the new and exciting knitting projects I will be doing. I may, from time to time, post about other crafty things. I may also post personal entries, and maybe even rants. Mostly this is where my obsession with knitting will be. Pictures, thoughts, projects I love, projects I hate.
I'll post shortly about my newest project. I may even go back to older projects and kind of talk about them. Where this blog will go, who knows, but there will be pictures of yarn everywhere! Just like my house.
The layout is kind of bleh at the moment. And will be that way until I can design my own. Which might be bit of a process. I am a full time student and spend most of my free time with friends and/or knitting. I have an idea on how I want it to look, I just need to create it.
No comments:
Post a Comment